Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
- Children need to be 4 years old as of March 1, 2017 to be eligible to register in Kindergarten for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate or a valid passport.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
- You will also need to provide an address verification ie. utility bill, lease agreement, property tax bil etc.
All parents within our attendance area will be provided equal opportunity to request either a morning or an afternoon placement. If there are more student requests than spaces for either class, all attendance area students will be placed in either the morning or afternoon kindergarten class. The placement is based on a random selection process conducted by EPSB during the month of April.
We will accept registrations for kindergarten from outside of the attendence area, only if spaces are available. All student registrations from outside of our attendance area would be entered into a random selection for any available spaces (not first come, first serve). The random selection is conducted by EPSB in mid-April. Please note: If we have insufficient numbers for 2 classes, we will only offer a morning class.
- Kindergarten Registration begins - Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- School Tours for Kindergarten - Parents only - Thursday, February 9 at 9:00am or Wednesday, February 15 at 1:00pm
- Kindergarten Open House - Parents only - Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm